The Conference shall be structured into two sub-groups:
STONE MASTERS' CONCLAVE:
The target delegates in this segment would be :
- Quarry operators and machinery manufacturers.
- Stone processors and machinery manufacturers.
- Stone technology scientists/engineers.
- Stone technology suppliers/players.
The Scope would cover the following topics:
- Best practices & technologies for dimensional stone quarrying - sustainable quarry development in India.
- New trends in Stone processing machines / technology and potential for future development.
- New trends in Stone laying & cladding.
- New European norms for testing & its adaptability in India and current Indian scenario for CE marking etc.
- New Machinery & Technology for value addition of Stones
- Trends in marketing of stones like branding, retail chains etc.
- Sustainable Development of Dimensional stone Industry and issues related to Environment, Disposal & Utilization of stone waste.
STONE USERS' CONCLAVE:
The target delegates for this conclave would be:
- Landscape Designers.
- Interior Designers.
- Civil Engineers.
- Builders & Township Developers.
- Retailers & Hoteliers.
- Stone Installation Experts & Consultants.
The Scope of the Conclave would cover the following topics:
- Future trends and current global best practices for application of stones in modern architecture and landscaping.
- Modern Techniques for usages of stones in exterior, interior, landscaping and its adoptability in India.
- Preservation, maintenance and restoration of stones.